Trailblazers: BEYONCÉ: Queen of the Spotlight
by Ebony Joy Wilkins
-Carro H. (Goodreads)
“Classroom and school libraries would be wise to add this to their collection since it will be almost as popular as its subject.”
Discussion questions about the book
1. Beyoncé has written many of her own songs. If you had to write a song, what would your song be called? What would you write about?
2. Beyoncé started performing at age 7. What talents do you possess? How can you share your gifts with others?
3. The members of Destiny’s Child have donated resources to many charitable organizations. Which organizations could you support? How would you support these organizations, and why?
4. The Knowles family and friends worked as a team to help children succeed. In what ways do the members of your family and friends circle work together? What do you do together?
5. Which other superstars inspire you to be your best self? In what ways does this person inspire you?