Writing coach will provide 1-1 writing support and guidance through the children’s book writing process, from book ideation, editing, and through initial book agent search.
1. Writers who are ready to package their stories into a publishable book.
2. Writers who are interested in receiving help to develop their writing ideas/skills.
3. Writers who are motivated to put in the time and effort to complete a full manuscript.
1. Writers will gain an understanding of the book writing process;
2. Writers will explore their writing voice(s) and target audience(s);
3. Writers will learn how to write character sketches, story outlines, query letters, effective and age-appropriate dialogue, and full manuscripts;
4. Writers will learn about the process of selecting a book agent for representation; and
5. Writers will consider publishing options for completed manuscripts.
Rates are determined by request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.